ME.


Hi everyone! This post is about me. I think every single post will be about me. 

My name is Constanza Alejandra Trujillo Rojas. I was born in summer. On Saturday 5th October,1996. I’m libra.

In 2015, I started to study architecture wanting to experience the university life... 
  
I live with mi family in Puente Alto. The name of my father is Luis Felipe. He is a big, hairy man. He is also very funny. He works in Salamanca, 5 hours away from  Santiago. I miss him. The name of my mother is Elizabeth... I like saying it with a British accent. She worked for long eleven years. The company went bankrupt and now she enjoys relaxing. The name of my sister is Geraldine. She is 27 years old. She studied commercial aeronautics engineering. Now, She's working in Sky company. I'm waiting for the cheap tickets. She's still living with us, but she's going to move to a new house in a couple of weeks. I'm going to miss her sooooo much.

Whenever I have little free time, I like rollerblading around my neighborhood. I like hanging out with my friends with beers. I like photography so much. I spend most of my weekends editing photographs of my last trips.

A photo of a typical house of Puyuhuapi.


Comentarios

  1. Hi, wonderful picture :) Puyuhuapi...very south, i just know as far as 8th region, Tomé.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares