Street Market Lovers


To the right: Cami and Sofi
To the left: Me.


We love the street market, we like ''cachurear''...search and look interesting things.
The surprise when you find a beautiful clothes and its price so cheap, $100, $500 or $1000. Poor but with style, wonderful.
Don’t pay to the malls for the economic abuse is other motivation to go to the street market. Is boring go to the mall, all clothes are similar. Don´t have surprise… no no. The surprise is when I look the prices! OMG! $10.000 for a t-shirt? At a street market I can pay 100 t-shirt whit the same money.
We recycle. I´m use clothes that someone no more and I sell my clothes. 
I love this picture! That day we went to the street market ner of our houses. We went to sell our clothing. The summer began and we needed money. We had many clothes and we are occupying a lot of space. 
We sell so much. If you see the bottom of the picture, the floor cloth is almost empty. 

Comentarios


  1. I consider myself to "street marker lover" too! In addition, recycling and reusing clothes is good for the planet :D

    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares