Architecture and why.


When I was going to the school I haved many skills. For me, every was easy. I was study very little and the school was tranquility. My favourite area was Arts and Physical education. Also I liked to dance  and I haved the idea to studying it but I was far to realized because my family wasn´t like. 
To decided what i was study, I knew that I wanted variety. My brain don´t accept to much of something. Ingeeniering and sciences discarded. Arts, dance, Physical education discarded. Militar service discarded because I like the training but I hate violence. 
I was continuous the search. My mom recommended me architecture for two years, discarded because sayed my mom. My soul was disobedient.
When I finished school, I looked that architecture haved the variety that I searched. It have arts (little, but arts) and sciences. I chose Architecture Career and I would be the most famous architect of the world! …. Jajajaajajajja
I between to study architecture with segurity of my skills and my bad study habits. The first month, I was the best in workshop, I was shining!! I was the best!! After, the university stoped for 2 months and my skills dead. Beginners luck.
The first and second years of my carrer was the hell, my study habits did not improve. The third years was  much better. Now , in fifth years of carre and a year and a half belated, I continuos strive with the study habits. But I found the love for the career.


Comentarios

Entradas populares