Pastimes-therapy


My favorite pastimes are watch movies in the bed when the weather is cold and in this moment I want this sooo much. I like the romantic and comedy movies.
Also I watch series. I´m use the travel time to the university for watch. Now, I´m watching ‘’Avatar: La leyenda de Ang’’. Before, I had seen it in the TV but don´t chronologically. I like the movements of the elements control and I´m interested for the chine culture, the tea and mediation. My favorite element is the air control.
Before I watched ‘’Friends’’. Now is my favorite series. I´m laugh so much and I´m cry at the end.
There are pastimes for think and for don’t think. Watch movies and series is for don´t think. I remember a day I´m working in the laptop and I had a lot of anxiety, I tried smoking and eating but he was not relieved. I opened Netflix and watched ‘’The lady in the van’’ where Maggie Smith acted. My mind stopped the flow of thoughts and my body relaxed.


Pd: I´m loughed again choose gifs <3



Comentarios

Entradas populares