Tecnología




My favourite piece of technology is photographic camera. I love take photography’s since I’m in puberty. I took photography to me for the social networks. I was very photogenic and creative. When I had fifteen years ago I worked in the work of my mom. After a month of hard work for a little kid I received my salary and I bought my first camera.
When I’m between to the university I started see the world with other eyes and I took other types of photography. I liked capture spaces and show that I saw.
The toxic relation I take with the photography started with the toxic relation with the cellphone and the social networks. I understood that I photographed for the social networks, it gave him sense to my photography because someone to see my work. But I thought that this sense it was empty. 
Now, my toxic relation with social networks disappeared because I deleted it. I choose a new sense for my photography.
My less favorite pieces of technology are the cellphone, but is the one that I use the most.

 
A photography of Torres del Paine <3 






Comentarios

Entradas populares