Plataforma Arquitectura (post 7)


We know that university doesn´t teach us all. There are things that the experience teaches us.  There are things that books teach us. There are things that Plataforma Arquitectura (architecture platform) teaches us.
In architecture study program, we learn about design like composition of forms in our first year. During the following years, the subjects we have are much more technical. That is to say, art, abstract forms and colors stay behind.
Plataformaarquitectura.cl is a website that offers an architecture catalogue. We can search buildings and projects.  As architecture students, we are still not able to create impressive innovations, but we can learn from architects all over the world, and apply the ideas on a project.
For me, it is difficult to design the facade of any my projects, this web page inspires me.
The problem of this page is the same of Netflix. I got on to the page to search what I want to, but I end up searching other stuff because there are many possibilities. I select one thing, but I think ‘’What else could I find about this?’’
It is an international page, in English It’s called ArchyDaily. Not only the most famous architecture is here, also the small one.
Also, we find new materials, articles, events, new technologies. Everything.

Comentarios

Entradas populares