Level 4, Post 4, My dog (Theme Free Post 2)

 The name of my dog is Rufa. Have a white body and yellows ears. She came 6 years ago when she had a 1 year old, my fathers got out of the car with a little and dirty dog, with a rope tied around neck. 

My dad worked building a Chocolate Factory of Cajón del Maipo, a co-worker had Rufa for hunt rabbits. But she is the size of a rabbit and without hunting instinct, also she ate the eggs of chickens. He has gifted the dog to my father and he received because she is small.

When I saw her, I thought ‘’It’s ugly’’ because she came dirty and sloppy, but in a moment I fell in love. My sister helps me to bath her.

She is a little fat from her sedentary life, she is so quiet and plays very little. She gets excited when I say ‘’ let's go to the park? Let's go to the park?’’, first she wags her tail and then she run very happily to the door, she looks at me to hurry up. 

I like when we go to the hill or walk to the nature, her face looks like a wild animal and walk smelling everything.  When we stay at home, she is like a baby, she doesn’t like staying outside the house, neither is alone, follows us everywhere.  






Comentarios

Entradas populares