Level 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

 This year I have done professional practice and I worked like an assistant of an architect, I learned that I don’t like to have a boss and the obligation to finish the work for anyone else. When the project doesn’t interest me, I don’t have the motivation to work and I had a bad time.

The other experience of this year was my research seminary that I wrote the first semester. I researched about ‘’Mycelium material in architecture’’, I wrote about in blog n°3. I search for topic that interesting me and I feel motivated for the first time in five years studying architecture. I never believed that I could write 100 pages, I learned that if I want to practice my profession, I need to create my projects.

I would like to have my little architecture office and design households for middle and lower class people, little projects that offers good spaces to people. However, I don’t know where or how, because I would like to have time to travel a lot and the architect's life is very busy. I think that are different stages of my life. 

Now, I feel that I don’t need a lot of money, but I don’t know how the money corrupts me. I hope that my beliefs continue. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares