Nevel 4, Post 1, 'A Country I would like to visit'

Hi everybody! This is my first blog and I tell you about the country that I would like to visit.

I would like to visit every country of Latin America, the first in the list is Brazil because I like the language, I would like to learn it. Besides, friends tell me that people are very nice, I would like to meet good friends.

Last year I wanted to do a student exchange in Brazil, but I didn´t have the money. However, I didn´t want to go to study, I did want to go to travel and meet the country. My friend Claudio did a student exchange in Brazil, he tells me that parties were 24/7 😂. The return to Chile was a hit of reality.

I am fascinated with nature and I like adventures. For this, I would like to travel through the Amazon and enjoy the summer on the beaches. I don’t know if I would like work or live in Brazil, I need to go first and meet the culture.






Comentarios

Entradas populares