Level 4, Post 2, 'The Best Holidays Ever'

 The second post I will continue to talk of travels. 

The last months of 2018 my mental health was on the ground, I had anxiety, I hated university and my boyfriend break up with me. I only want to escape from the city. I pay a flight to Balmaceda, Coyahique.

My friends could go with me. I was alone. The route started in Balmaceda, I toured Austral Road to Hornopirén for 21 days.

My favourite part was Pumalín National Park, I camped in four different sites and walked eight trekking trails. The most beautiful is Michimahuida Volcano, is a hike of 5-6 hours, in the end you can see huge glaciers that spout water like rain.

I'm a woman in a society that question my abilities and skills, and this situation generates many insecurities. Travel alone helped me to clear my mind and show me that I can do everything I want. 

I was very happy, I met beautiful people that accompanied me on different adventures. Finally, I was never alone. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares